Return & Refund Policy
All Products ordered from the Website and successfully delivered to the User by MUSCLEPOWER may be returned to MUSCLEPOWER in accordance with the terms contained in the respective policy.
However, no Products will be accepted by MUSCLEPOWER if (a) the Products have been damaged by the User (b) if there is a change in the quality, quantity or other characteristics of the Product (c) if as per the Seller the product returned is not the Product that was delivered (d) any other circumstances that the Website and/or the Seller may notify or deem appropriate from time to time.
In case of returns/Exchange:
- Return/Exchange should be initiated within 15 days of order delivery.
- The tags on the product should be intact.
- The product should be unused and in an undamaged condition.
- The item needs to be returned along with the original packaging.
If the user wants to return the product within 15 days from the delivery date and MUSCLEPOWER does not offer pickup of the items, then user can return the package using any courier service of his/her choice.
How can I Self-Ship the product to MUSCLEBLAZE?
If your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any reliable courier partner. Please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID and Return ID for each item included in the package. For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs. Therefore, please ensure that scan copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The courier bill/receipt should satisfy the following conditions for successful processing:
- It should capture the weight of the return package.
- Residential/office address, destination address, shipment date, amount and other details should be mentioned.
- The information on the receipt should NOT be edited/over-written.
- The courier charge (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender- Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company.
- This is subject to your returns being inspected and successfully processed upon receipt at our end.
What should I do if I receive a Damaged item, wrong product or missing units in my order?
- If an item is found damaged, missing or incorrect as per your order & the description on our website, customers have to escalate a concern with us within 48 hours of delivery. Send us a picture of the packaging and products at email@example.com or call on +91 971 926 51692 within those 48 hours (excluding gazetted holidays & Sunday). We will arrange a reverse pickup for the product and then issue either a full refund or a different item in exchange, as per your request. Replacements are subject to availability of the particular product. Please note the usual 15-day return policy won’t be applicable in these kinds of cases.
- In case of return initiated and subsequently couriered by the User himself/herself, and if it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to MUSCLEPOWER or the shipment was empty, the onus shall be on the User to prove through presentation/submission of Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return. However, non-receipt of Product by the MUSCLEPOWER may lead to no refund/exchange being issued to the User. The User waives any claims against MUSCLEPOWER in this regard.
- Refunds for courier charges shall be against a valid RVP slip/written confirmation from the courier company that the RVP has been done for a particular shipment/order.
- In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a Product, (where the Users claims the Product has been returned, while our system suggests otherwise) refund will be initiated only if the Users successfully furnishes the RVP slip given at the time of the pick-up.
- MUSCLEPOWER will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where a product not belonging to MUSCLEPOWER is returned by mistake, MUSCLEPOWER is not accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the User.
- Size exchange can be availed only once at the special price of an item. Please take note that this is applicable only on Products that are exchangeable, as mentioned on the product page.
- Once returned or in case the User does not receive the delivery within the time period agreed the User will be entitled to claim refund of the entire cost of the Product after adjusting relevant courier charges and such other charges that the Website may at its own discretion deduct. In case a User does not raise a refund claim as per the Terms, the User shall be ineligible for a refund. In the event, the refund facility is not available in full or in part for certain Products, the User shall not be entitled to a refund in respect of such Products.
- All Products ordered by the User shall be eligible to be replaced in accordance with the MUSCLEPOWER’S replacement policy as indicated herein above, if the Product delivered is damaged, soiled or is different from the Product specifications mentioned on the Website.
- In case of Size Exchange, the differential amount, if any, shall be forfeited. This will apply irrespective of any increase or decrease in the price of the product being exchanged.
- Refund, if any, shall be made within 15 working days of the receipt of the returned product by MUSCLEPOWER, at the same issuing bank through which the Product was purchased. For cash on delivery transactions, the User has the option to receive the refund in any bank account via NEFT (for which the User shall have to share the bank details) or, the refund will be credited to the wallet linked to his/her User account on the Website.
- For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made using the same payment mode.
- All refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only.
- The User acknowledges that the Website will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from non-processing an order or any delay in processing an order which is beyond control of the Website.
- All Users and Sellers shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made there under, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under and all other laws as may be applicable.